Kitties - We have been given an award from Nellie, the Cat From Hell. Thank you Nellie and kisses to my Sweet Ba-Boo (Sassy: gag!) And the best thing about it is we get to tell you seven things about us. We will try to make them something you do not already know, but since a certain Spotted Airhead tends to blab out loud anything and everything that happens around here, that may be hard!
- Sassy: I expect Mommie to pet me on the head when I eat from my bowl. If I am hungry, I will go get her and lead her back to my bowl so that she will know what to do.
- Callie: At night, when it is time to go to bed, I like to play hide and seek with Mommie. She makes such funny noises when she has to crawl under the spare bed to get me at night!
- Sassy: My favorite spot to sleep at night is on Mommie's bed, with my head hanging off.
- Callie: My favorite spot on my Sweet Ba-Boo is his handsome white bib.
- Sassy: I love to be brushed. I would not mind having my own on-call 24/7 Brusher!
- Callie: I love to smell shoes - the stinkier the better. In fact Mommie calls me her little Shoe Slut....hey, wait a minute....that might not be a compliment....
- Sassy: I am, perhaps, enjoying this whole Hot Mancats of the Blogosphere assignment a little too much!
Hannah and Lucy because they are two great ladies like we are.
Binga of Sparkle Cat because she is an undercover star!
Noir because Sassy has just a little bit of a crush on his beautiful eyes!
CK because we think she was VERY brave during the Sandy storm!
Sherlock, Traveler and Ash because they seem to be very cool cats!
Katie because we want to be able to say we knew her when before she became a famous film star!
Prancer because he is one of our neighbors in Oklahoma!