Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hot Mancats of the Blogosphere: Rumbles

Kitties - It is finally here.  The Hot Mancat profile that many of you have been begging and pleading for.  This Mancat definitely has a big ladycat following!   Ladies, get your drool clothes ready....I hear he is giving out autographs later!

Rumbles, you are a Hot Mancat of the Blogosphere!  Your adoring ladycat fans wants to know: 

What do you think is your most handsome mancat feature?    I think it’s my mighty and floofy tail! I reckon that bootiful ladycats need a mancat that can snuggle up and keep them warm.

 
Describe your perfect ladycat.     Oooo… this is a tough one! Well, she’s gotta be bootiful. And online, so that I can see photos of her all the time. Did I mention that she’s gotta be bootiful?



 What would be your idea of the perfect date?    We find a nice secluded cardboard box, and snuggle. Occasionally we’d take a break to nom on some Silvervine fish…

 
What is your best pickup line with the ladycats ?  Does your New Zealand accent help charm the ladies?     I believe it does! An accented mew is the quickest way to a ladies heart! I can’t say as I have pickup lines tho. Every word to a bootiful ladycat is sacred. * wise rumblepurring *


What advice would you give to the ladycats out there who would like to snag a hot mancat like you?    Post LOTS of photos! Lots and LOTS of photos!

 What advice would you give to all of the hot mancat wannabe’s out there?     Be yourself, and treat each and every ladycat like she’s a star. Share your noms and fishies. Bootiful ladycats are worth it!

25 comments:

Mr. Black said...

Hey Rumblebum...how ya doing?

Nice photos and a good interview.

The Island Cats said...

We wanna be just like Rumbles!

Wally & Ernie

Unknown said...

Oh Callie,
My precious Sweet Pea, I hope you are not too too enamored of Rumbles...
Am I still
Your sweet Ba Boo?

The Florida Furkids said...

The Birman girlz are all swooning here. Raz is taking lots of notes!

The Florida Furkids

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

We're wolf whistling at this hot mancat!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hubba Hubba... Nice hot mancats article...

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We luv this! Rumbles is a very handsum and smart (and obviously hot) mancat!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

OMC! *blush* It's ME!

Thank you so much for this, Miss Callie! ooo maybe I'll meet some new bootiful ladycats!

Sparkle said...

Yay! Awesome interview! I notice Rumbles did not give away ALL his secrets...

The Furries of Whisppy said...

:: FANS FURS QUICKLY ::
Whew. Is it us or is it really H.O.T in here?

CATachresis said...

Hiya Rumbles, nice to meet you. Great interview! :) I can see the ladycats are swooning!! Regards Austin

Brian's Home Blog said...

Ladycats everywhere just love, love, love that Rumbles!

da tabbies o trout towne said...

callie; rumbles IS most handsome isn't he....of course his brother hammy is quite the looker two....

wink...wink ;)

hugs from Dai$y in smelly trout towne

Kat said...

Rumbles is very hot mancat! Ash is blushing xx

Mariodacat said...

Great interview pal. he he now that you are HOT mancat of the year, can you toss your left overs my way? You sure have a way with the ladies!

Gigi said...

Well, I wanted to be jealous, really I did. But I could not agree more with just about efurrything this Big Handsome Boy had to say! If I were a LadyCat (perish the thought!) I would snap him up immediately!

Cathy Keisha said...

SWOOOON! I think he was talking about me with the Silvervine fish. We shared smooches at the Blogpawty, but then again he smooched every ladycat there.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Well, Rumbles, you certainly never disappoint!

Purrs,
The Chans

Hannah and Lucy said...

Rumbles how do you feel about a double date?
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

CCL Wendy said...

So happy to see you here, getting so much well-deserved admiration! Dante thought you should definitely be interviewed. Being a Hot Mancat himself, he knows one when he sees one. Concats dude!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We can see why all the ladies love Rumbles.

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Rumbles, my furriend, I had to stop Kitshka from trying to snuggle the screen because of your pictures!
Purrs

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

Hi there Rumbles !
Me too can see why the ladycats swon :)

Katie Isabella said...

Oh No wonder I am so enraptured by Rumble...what a mancat!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Hoo Cat I am going to keep those suggestions fur my next big night on the town!
Purrs to a Mans Man-Cat
Timmy T